WHETHER YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR A CAREER OPPORTUNITY OR YOU WISH TO BECOME AN AVIATOR FOR LEISURE – FLYING IS A SERIOUS MATTER!
HERE ARE SOME OF THE COURSES PROVIDED AT PTC NORTH MIAMI WHICH WILL TAKE YOU WHERE YOU WANT TO GO
CFII (Certified Flight Instructor Instrument)
In order to provide instrument training for a commercial pilot or airline transport pilot certificate, you will need to add an instrument rating to your flight instructor certificate (CFII).
- Must hold a Commercial Certificate
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand the English language
- FAA medical exam is required
- Must be a US Citizen or acquire TSA Approval
* Cost estimate upon request, based on pilot’s previous experience.