WHETHER YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR A CAREER OPPORTUNITY OR YOU WISH TO BECOME AN AVIATOR FOR LEISURE – FLYING IS A SERIOUS MATTER!
HERE ARE SOME OF THE COURSES PROVIDED AT PTC NORTH MIAMI WHICH WILL TAKE YOU WHERE YOU WANT TO GO
COMMERCIAL PILOT COURSE – SINGLE ENGINE
The ultimate goal in any career aviators dream is to be able to fly for hire. The commercial Pilot License will allow you to fly single engine aircraft professionally; this training will ensure that you explore the limits of the airplane along with safely operating passenger and cargo flights.
- Students are recommended to time build if they wish to pursue a Commercial Pilot license, time building estimates can be viewed under listed prices
- The hours listed are based on the FAA minimum requirements
- Additional training may be required
- You MUST be able to read, speak, write, and understand the English Language
- FAA Fees for knowledge and practical tests are not included in the estimates provided and are at the discretion of the examiners and test centers
|PART 61||PART 141|
|FLIGHT TIME (BLOCK RATE)||22||$125.00||$2,750.00||122||$125.00||$15,250.00|
|COMPLEX HOURS (DIAMOND DA42)||10||$380.00||$3,800.00|
|BOOKS & SUPPLIES||1||$25.00||$25.00||1||$25.00||$25.00|
|WRITTEN TEST FEE||1||$150.00||$150.00||1||$150.00||$150.00|