WHETHER YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR A CAREER OPPORTUNITY OR YOU WISH TO BECOME AN AVIATOR FOR LEISURE – FLYING IS A SERIOUS MATTER!
HERE ARE SOME OF THE COURSES PROVIDED AT PTC NORTH MIAMI WHICH WILL TAKE YOU WHERE YOU WANT TO GO
Zero to Commercial Pilot License
If your goal is to obtain your Commercial license, we will evaluate your past experience and provide you with a customized proposal. The hours listed below are based on the FAA minimum requirements but additional training may be required.
* The hours listed are based on the FAA minimum requirements. Additional training may be required.
* FAA Fees for knowledge and practical test not included in estimate.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand the English language
- FAA medical exam is required
- Must be a US Citizen or acquire TSA Approval
|PART 61||PART 141|
|PRIVATE PILOT COURSE||1||$9,025.00||$9,025.00||1||$8,650.00||$8,650.00|
|INSTRUMENT RATING COURSE||1||$14,850.00||$14,850.00||1||$8,975.00||$8,975.00|